Monday, September 10, 2007
Civic Center, Rainbow Room
Please note: This agenda format allows citizens to speak on each issue prior to Council discussion. We encourage your participation. In the interest that all parties can be heard, please limit your comments.
CALL TO ORDER
- Approval of August minutes
- Downtown One-Way Reconfiguration—Andrew Finch, etal; Business Improvement District
- Problem Properties
- GFPD pedestrian safety presentation at Whittier School
- Skate Park grafitti
- Northside Neighborhood Watch—shall we continue meeting with them?
- Community Policing—Sgt. Stinar
- Neighborhood Concerns
- Absent Council member—do we replace?
- November meeting—Nov. 12—City Holiday
- National Good Neighbor Day—September 23, 2007
- Police Advisory Board
- Downtown Task Force
Next Meeting – October 8, 2007, Gibson Room, Civic Center