Tuesday, September 12

OK, I guess the hiatus is (mostly) over

I guess after four posts in two days, I can call my blog vacation over. I had a very nice August, and can honestly say that I didn't once think seriously about writing anything here.

During the vacation, the family and I went to Seattle and Calgary, and refreshed our batteries. School has now started and the kids are doing homework most nights. I guess summer is over ...

I will start thinking about posting again. No promises about frequency, and especially no promises about quality.

3 comments:

Mike said...

B'H and welcome back...sort of. Glad you enjoyed the holiday. It's always good to refresh one's batteries. I'll be looking for some company on a Jan or Feb trip tp up Calgary for some Curling events if you're interested.

And it's certainly not the quality, that's never been an issue with your posts. I'd personally take quality over quantity anyday, especially in light of the fact many in the Mishblogha have a particular issue with attention span :-)

Anyway Aaron, welcome back (sort of). You've most definately been missed.

Treasure State Jew said...

Mike; thanks for the kind words!

L'Shana Tova,

Aaron

dona stebbins said...

Welcome back! You were missed.