Sunday, December 11

Chabad Rabbi to Celebrate Chanukah in the Big Sky

I just received the following email from Rabbi Chaim Bruk, of Chabad. He will be in the Big Sky this Chanukah. Here is his schedule.

I have redacted addresses, so contact me if you are interested in attending an event. aaron AT weissman DOT com.

--

Dear Friends,

I will once again have the joy & pleasure of joining my fellow Jews in Montana, during this upcoming Chanukah holiday. I hope you can celebrate with me at one of the following parties:


Helena and Butte:

I may be in your area on Tuesday morning December 27th. Due to my schedule, I will not get to visit with everyone, so if you would like me to stop by and visit, email me and I will put you on a priority list.

Missoula:

Tuesday Evening December 27th @ 7:00 PM At the home of:
REDACTED.

Billings:

Wednesday December 28th @ Noon at Congregation Beth Aaron,
REDACTED

Bozeman:

Wednesday Evening December 28th @ 7:00 PM - at the home of
REDACTED.

If you live in Kila or Miles City, Kalispell or Great Falls, you are welcomed to join any of the parties. You can brave the weather and come on out and celebrate, and I guarantee your soul?s inspiration will warm you up!!!

With G-d?s help and decent weather we will have great celebrations!

Feel free to forward this to all your Jewish friends!

Hope to see you there!

Happy Chanukah!!

Rabbi Chaim

No comments: